Monday, 8 September 2008

Way with a will.



Taylor Swift - Change


And it's a sad picture 
The final blow hits you 
Somebody else gets 
What you wanted again 
You know it's all the same 
Another time and place 
Repeating history 
And you're getting sick of it 

But I believe in whatever you do 
And I'll do anything to see it through 
Because these things will change 

Can you feel it now? 
These walls that they put up 
To hold us back 
Will fall down 
It's a revolution 
The time will come for us to finally win 
We'll sing hallelujah 
We'll sing hallelujah, oh 

So we've been outnumbered 
Raided and now cornered 
It's hard to fight 
When the fight ain't fair 

We're getting stronger now 
From things they never found 
They might be bigger 
But we're faster and never scared 

You can walk away 
Say we don't need this 
But there's something in your eyes 
Says we can beat this 
'Cause these things will change 

Can you feel it now? 
These walls that they put up 
To hold us back 
Will fall down 
It's a revolution 
The time will come for us to finally win 
We'll sing hallelujah 
We'll sing hallelujah, oh 

Tonight we'll stand and get off our knees 
Fight for what we've worked for 
All these years 
The battle was long 
It was the fight of our lives 
But we'll stand up, champions tonight 
It was the night things changed 

Can you see it now? 
The walls that they put up 
To hold us back 
Fell down 
It's a revolution 
Throw your hands up 
'Cause we never gave in 
We'll sing hallelujah 
We sang hallelujah 
Hallelujah 


Song goes out to ___.


*




If everyone's family sucks, no one's family actually suck.
If everyone's life sucks, no one's life actually suck.
If everyone's perspective suck, I guess they really do.

You only start living once you accept that life sucks.
I've started.

*



Euthanasia's a harsh thing. And I wonder if there'd be people out there who'd pretend they are really suffering so that they can be administered.

Well, you don't get charged for suicide, though that's the only positive thing I see.

*

Will with a way. That's how we start moving.

And pathetic people don't last long, even if they seem popular. Time deals him the final blow. I'll be laughing.

On a side note, It did get It's hair dyed and a makeover. But It feels It needs glasses.


No comments: