Thursday, 25 September 2008

Pathetic.

(In case your only interest is the post on the HumanAlien Birthday Celebrations, it's below this.)

*



When it rains. a person in love calls up his love to ask if she's okay.

When it rains, a person out of love laments that Heaven is crying with her.

It's fascinating how emotion and environment works together.

It's no longer just about whether the picture is sunset or sunrise, and the glass is half full or half empty.

It's a sad moment when you're waiting to hear someone's voice, see someone's face, or read someone's message. I've had too many sad moments.

Everyone fails to see the rainbow.

*



You're more pathetic. You win.

It's frustrating to hear people compare how pathetic they are. You get no prize, you get no glory. But people still do.

"I GOT F9 FOR THIS SUBJECT LEH."
"MY RESULTS ARE LOUSIER THAN YOURS LAR."
"I'M VERY POOR ONE LOR."
"SEE WHO MORE PATHETIC LAR."

And there's never a conclusion.

Go ahead and win. I couldn't care less.

*

It's stupid how we call certain people immature, and how we actually do define maturity.



Two kids fight for their class 'desk space'. We call them childish, why don't share?

Two countries fight for territory. We call them assertive.



Two kids fight over matters we term 'insignificant'. We call them immature.

Two countries wage war. We call them sovereign.

There's no difference in the fighting, is there?

Unless you call a punch childish and a cannon impressive.



*

Evolution and mutation has done us both good and bad.



We're more fit, more capable, more attractive, more whatever.



One thing bad, we're more full of hot air.



*

I cannot be walking around doing nothing.

- Jeffrey Chia, after reprimanding a 4Jayrian

Those sure are 'heartfelt' words.

*

I've been patching up and burying a lot of hatchets of late. I'm pretty aware of the reason.

Every time I get angry or pissed or irritated or whatever by someone, I simply tell myself, 'The world needs a balance. And they're here for that purpose.'

It works really well.



On a side note,

I'm gonna make Z_ilch shirts exclusive.

Though I haven't started making the next. I'm not that willing to pay for proper fabric paints.

No comments: