Thursday, 4 September 2008

Straitjacket.

You can't control what you don't own.
- Lee Kin Mun, otherwise known as Mr Brown.
*

In any case, tolerance keeps the world revolving.

There's no denying that.

*

I hate the world. I hate life. I really do.

This is not emo. No it isn't, not one bit.

I hate all these things, but I'm still living.

It's for you to guess why.

*

I was suddenly intrigued by the name of those connected sleeve shirts that lunatics wore in asylums. So I googled 'lunatic shirt' and there's like nothing.

Then I started asking people on MSN and Fadhil said street jacket. So I went back Google to search. Then I started googling weird phrases and found out it was...

Straitjacket (Straightjacket).

And yes Fadhil, you did get the 'jacket' part right. xD

*

I was watching TV just earlier and this same question appeared,

'What's so interesting about 22 men kicking a ball on a field?'

Then it occurred to me.

Personal and national pride.

We sure don't support Singapore FCs; but amongst your peers, everyone roots for their favourite and hope they'd win.

It's no longer just a ball.

No comments: