Sunday, 21 September 2008

Coffin.

I got to have ice cream with coffee again yesterday. It's been a while.

Sad to say, the coffee was reeking of 'processed' fumes.

And the freezer sucked.

On the other hand, I found out that I did like Ginseng as well. After all it's also bitter.

And wasabi. They keep me awake.

*

It sounds like a bad thought, but I'm actually rather curious to find out how it feels like to lie in a coffin.

Maybe when I'm actually near my end, I would try. Then I'll be the first or few people who die in coffins.

I'd just lay inside and see if it's really uncomfortable. Who knows? I'll get the filled with pillows and bolsters one.

The thing is, the coffin better be long enough.

*

I don't get people who love to dominate bus seats. Not like people want to sit beside you either.

In fact it's better if they do, you wouldn't have realised why.

Imagine yourself as the commuter that has just got on a crowded bus. There are many aisle seats left.

More often than not, people choose seats with people whom they're comfortable sitting with.

Sure you can say some people like being near the exit and some have no choice. But don't deny that the person you usually choose is either attractive, or trustworthy and honest-looking.

There're so many aisle seats; you can't have random-ed.

Pity the lonely window seat-ers. No one likes sitting with them.

And you can still exclaim 'HENG AH!' when people choose other aisle seats instead of sitting beside you.

On a side note, I'm drowning in exhilaration over last night and this morning.

I'm not one to share personal secrets.

No comments: