Sunday, 21 September 2008

Quiz.

I haven't done quizzes in a long while, thought I'll make an exception since I'm really bored and temporarily out of blog material.

But being me, I dislike doing cliche and mundane ones so I'll MAKE MY OWN. You'll lose out if you just scroll right through. xD

Disclaimer: Some material were obtained from Facebook.

Don't be cheapo and Ctrl-F your name.

*

Instructions:

Based on your blog links, select the most suitable person for each of the following situations.

Most likely to win in a Massive BRAWL:
The first thought's scary, but OMG. GO MUYAO.

Most jealous of:
Yogi. MOOLAH, not the figure.

Most funny laugh:
I stunned @ this. Irsyad, you win. =)

Best sense of humour:
Fine Gavin. Better than anyone else's.

Best taste in music:
Everyone's most sought after. Musli, since he listens similar to me. xP

Best dancer:
Give it to the THAI man! Kasidet.

Best friend:
ZAN. :D

Best listener:
Everyone want right? IGGY WINS.

Bravest:
OOH. Erm... Adriel lah. Unless his "soft side" manifests. Does he have one???

Funniest:
FADHIL PWNS.

Kindest:
AHEM. Out of the HORRIBLE list, Nicolas. =)

Most adventurous:
Adriel? Garang's got its attributes.

Most artistic:
Alamak. Now the AEP people fight. Shan't say then. xP

Coolest:
ZIYAD. =)

Most Creative:
I'll be shameless. MYSELF. HA!

Most Fashionable:
As much as I want to give Ms Leow, sadly she's not listed. Danial want win is it?

Most likely to do me favours:
WHOA. Sekali I say then the person don't do already. Iggy? xD

Most loyal:
Okay lar. Iggy again. :D

Most Popular:
Danial? I'm judging from nothing. xP

Most talkative:
WAH. This one MUST BE... ... LESTER.

Most trustworthy:
Iggy win enough liao. Bing Yu.

Most useful:
Wah. I scared say now. Wei Jian?

Nicest:
Don't need think. Nicolas.

Smartest:
HWAH. IP excluded HAH. Yang En?

Rather get stuck in handcuffs with:
I'll take Sean Ho! Can break the handcuffs. Too bad NIL(not in list). Erm Danial? He'll 'seduce' the policeman!

Rather hang out with for a day:
Ziyad? xP to the rest.

Rather live with:
I realised I've only got like <10>

Rather travel with:
MOOLAH BOY.

Rather take shopping:
Not moolah boy anymore. xP I got money for that. ZIYAD.

Happiest:
Okay no one. Or Ashmawi?

Most confident:
Got to be Fadhil.

Most entertaining:
FADHIL.

Best Father:
Ernest Puay? xP

Best Mother:
OMG. Muyao, even if he would kill the kid.

Most well-mannered:
Myself? xD Okay, from undisclosed source: AZMI. =)

Most generous:
People with moolah. It's really 'PEOPLE'.

Craziest:
ZIYAD. xP

Cutest:
Ditto above. HEHE. (I sound paedophiliac.)

Most punctual:
MYSELF. DON'T CARE.

Most organised:
Ernest Chin?

Most famous:
Aiyar, Danial.

Most hardworking:
AIK.AIK.AIK.

Most powerful:
WHOA. I'm not saying who.

Most reliable:
Ziyad.

Most tech-savvy:
John Zheng. IT power!

Best at science:
=.=

Studies hardest:
Dunno. (I'm getting bored here. As usual.)

Most likely to skip class:
WIN LIAO LOR. Danial.

Best public speaker:
PUAYMAN.

Best hair:
Ziyad and the ever-changing.

Best smile:
FADHIL.

Best singer:
Professionally, Kenneth.

Most outgoing:
Fadhil?

Smells nicer:
OMG.

Most naturally talented:
Err...

Rather have dinner with:
MOOLAH.

Most like to succeed:
=.=

Rather be trapped on a desert island with:
SCOUT POWER.

Can drink more:
... Aiyah someone sure say himself one.

Anyone who has won something is to carry this out, unless you've done it already. ENJOY.

No comments: