Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Music Overflow Three.

Shervin's current Top Ten Artists:

1. Katy Perry
2. Rihanna
3. Hilary Duff
4. Jewel
5. Saving Jane
6. Avril Lavigne
7. Lenka
8. We The Kings
9. Ingrid Michaelson
10. Kerli

Yes I do realise that eight of them are females and one band's vocalist's female as well.
Well I love female artists, I don't deny.

*

Something's new in The Wishlist.



The Wishlist (if it works):

(in order of preference)

Katy Perry - One Of The Boys
I'm guessing there's an age limit. So baby faces don't try. =3

Lenka - Lenka
Out on The Day.

Corrinne May - Beautiful Seed
Ages old.

Hilary Duff - Best Of Hilary Duff
I just found out the release date is changed to Nov 4. OMG.

Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded
It's out long time ago.

Kerli - Love Is Dead
It's supposed to be out on July 8, but I guess HMV's the only possible way to find it.

We The Kings - We The Kings
Ditto above, change the date.

Saving Jane - One Girl Revolution, Girl Next Door, SuperGirl
Try really hard, cos they're indie.

Rihanna - Hotness
It's supposed to be really hard to find. It's an unofficial album.

Artists Stand Up To Cancer - Just Stand Up!
I'm thinking you'll never find it.

The Script - The Script
It's out already. But the lowest on The Wishlist.

*

Corrinne May's indescribable.

First time I paid attention to her songs so much.

Proud to be Pro-Singaporean. Hell with silver.



On The Side Of Me

I'm not the easiest person to love

I'm often the one who lets things go unresolved


Yet you choose to be

on the side of me

on the side of me

Yet you choose to be 

on the side of me

on the side of me


I'm not too proud of some things 

I've done in my life

The skeletons in my closet 

Are too big for me to hide


Yet you choose to be

on the side of me

on the side of me

Blessed Charity

You're on the side of me

on the side of me


'Cause everyone needs a friend to hold

when it's cold outside

and there's no place to go

Everyone needs a friend to hold

all alone I cried

there was no place to go

I remember when nobody cared

but you


I'm not the easiest person to love

But you, you've opened your heart to show me what I'm worth


'Cause you choose to be

on the side of me

on the side of me

What a mystery

You're on the side of me

on the side of me


'Cause everyone needs a friend to hold

when it's cold outside

and there's no place to go

Everyone needs a friend to hold

all alone I cried

there was no place to go


I remember when nobody cared

I remember when nobody cared

Nobody cared

But you


Yeah you choose to be

on the side of me

on the side of me




Shelter


What's wrong, what's getting you down?

Was it something I might have said?

You're walking around with your head to the ground

And your eyes are watery red


I know you've been through tough times

Kicked around, thrown to the ground

But you've always been the strong one

So don't tell me that nobody gets you

'cos I'm standing in your corner

Knocking at your door

You don't have to be alone


Just call my name, let me be an answer

'cos it hurts me to see you this way

I wanna ease your pain, help me understand

Let me be your shelter my friend


We share a bond, you and I, we belong

We're like coffee and morning trains

You strip my defenses, I catch your pretenses

The same blood runs through our veins


I swore I'd be your lifeline, made a vow 

That I'd surround you with love at every milestone

I'll listen when nobody gets you

I'm still standing in your corner

Waiting by your door

You don't have to be alone


Just call my name, let me be an answer

'cos it hurts me to see you this way

I wanna ease your pain, help me understand

Let me be your shelter my friend


It was not too long ago

You sought to understand

You helped me mend

Remember when


So promise me you'll call my name

Let me be an answer

'cos it hurts me to see you this way

I wanna ease your pain, help me understand

Let me be your shelter my friend




I'm not going to show 'Five Loaves and Two Fishes' cos it's pretty much a religious song.


But it's awesome too. =3


(There're two posts below this.)

No comments: