Wednesday, 24 September 2008

HumanAlien Celebration Prelude

I didn't realise that the text I had been using couldn't be read on certain peoples' OS, I'll have to stick with Georgia then. Yogi has just kindly reminded to to post photos on facebook. As of now I have exclusive rights to the photos. =)

I'm actually not in the mood to blog right now cos it's school and I hate people staring at me typing, even if the room is EMPTY now. I'll just sneak pictures. You'll definitely find them on Danial's.



Someone needs a hair cut. Even though he has just reminded me that he didn't have time to do it in the end.

My junior darlings xD :



The Slutman.



And the Dustbin Man.

There's two more though. One owes me a treat, and one promised a gift. xP



Clockwise from left:

Ziyad, Azmi, Shervin (ME), Oswin, Lizhi, Changda, Yogi, Danial Bingyu and Bih Yau.

Photographer: Weng Keong



I really can't smile for nuts. Only like one in ten photos do I look normal. =.="

From left: Bing Yu, Wengkeong, Changda, Yogi, Ziyad, Shervin, Bih Yau, Azmi.

Yes and Oswin's kena blocked. xP

Okay I'm loading on facebook now.

The one who needs a haircut oughta get an account. xD

No comments: