Sunday, 14 September 2008

Music Overflow.

Top Of The Playlist:

(probably two of the best)

Katherine McPhee - Over It

&

Sara Bareilles - Bottle It Up

*

Lenka - The Show


I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 

Life is a maze, and love is a riddle 

I don't know where to go 

Can't do it alone 

I've tried, but i don't know why 


Slow it down, make it stop 

Or else my heart is going to pop 

Cause its to much, yea its alot 

To be something I'm not 


I'm a fool, out of love 

Cause I just can't get enough 


I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 

Life is a maze, and love is a riddle 

I don't know where to go 

Can't do it alone 

I've tride, but i don't know why 


I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 

I'm so scared but i don't show it 

I can't figure it out 

It's bringing me down 

I know, I've got to let it go 


And just enjoy the show 


The sun is hot in the sky 

Just like a giant spot light 

The people follow the signs 

And sicronise in time 


It's just, nobody knows 

They got to take it to the show 

Yea 


I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 

Life is a maze, and love is a riddle 

I don't know where to go 

Can't do it alone 

I've tried, but i don't know why 


I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 

I'm so scared but i don't show it 

I can't figure it out 

It's bringing me down 

I know, I've got to let it go 


And just enjoy the show 


Just engoy the show 

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle 

Life is a maze, and love is a riddle 

I don't know where to go 

Can't do it alone 

I've tride, but i don't know why 


I'm just a little girl lost in the moment 

I'm so scared but i don't show it 

I can't figure it out 

It's bringing me down 

I know, I've got to let it go 


And just enjoy the show 

Just enjoy the show(x2) 

I want my money back(x3) 

Just enjoy the show 

I want my money back(x3) 

Just enjoy the show


Clay Aiken - On My Way Here


I took my first step 

On that black and white kitchen floor 

I sometimes wonder if that house 

Is even there, anymore 

I had my first glimpse of love 

When I was five 

I watched two people split apart 

But still the three of us survived 


I've seen the best 

I've seen the worst 

I wouldn't change what I've been through 

I've touched the sky 

I've hit the wall 

But I did what I had to 

Ooooohhhh 


CHORUS: 

On my way here 

Where I am now 

I've learned to fly 

I have to want to leave the ground 

I've fallen hard 

But I've been loved 

And in the end it all works out 

My faith has conquered fear 

On my way here. 


Oh yeah yeaaah 


My address has changed 

Almost every year 

I've found that standing still 

Can quickly make a lifetime disappear 

I'd rather try and fail 

A thousand times denied 

And this, whenever you feel pain 

It lets you know that you're alive 


I've been a fool 

I've been afraid 

Yeah, I've been loved 

I've been lied to 

I've been wrong 

And I've been right 

I stood up when I had to 


Yeah Yeahhhh 


On my way here 

Where I am now 

I've learned to fly 

I have to want to leave the ground 

I've fallen hard 

But I've been loved 

And in the end it all works out 

My faith has conquered fear 

On my way here. 


No guarantees 

I believed that I would find 

An open door or a light 

To lead me to the other side 

I guess that is why 


On my way here 

Where I am now 

I've learned to fly 

I have to want to leave the ground 

I've fallen hard 

But I've been loved 

And in the end it all works out 

My faith has conquered fear 

On my way here 


Yeahhhh 

Oooooohh 


Brandy - Right Here (Departed)


oh when you feel your heart's guarded 

And you see the brakes started 

and when the clouds have all departed 

you'll be right here with me 


(dj says) 

(B rocka, dark child, we back) 


You'll be right here with me 

oh, oh x16 

You'll be right here with me 


When your life is going to fast, 

off the train tracks 

I can slow it down, oh 

just when you think your bout to turn back 

'Scared you might crash 

I'll be your ground, oh 


oh when you feel your hearts guarded 

and you see the brakes started 

and when the clouds have all departed 

you'll be right here with me 

and when your tears are dry from crying 

and the world is turned to silence 

and when the clouds have all departed 

you'll be right here with me. 


oh oh x10 

(x2) 

i will be right here with you 

you'll be right here with me 


and when your trapped and there's just no key 

and you can't breathe 

i breathe for you 

the fire's got you down on both knees 

and the walls are closing in but i will 

break it through 

and when you feel alone 

im a be at home 

whenever come and go 

you know i got you 


oh when you feel your hearts guarded 

and you see the brakes started 

and when the clouds have all departed 

you'll be right here with me 

(you'll see the sun) 

and when your tears are dry from crying, crying 

and when the world is turned to silence, silent 

and when the clouds have all departed 

you will be right here with me. 


I will be here right beside you 

every step you take, yea 

i will be your strength your shelter 

shield you from the rain 


(x2) 

(oh when you feel), oh when you feel your hearts guarded 

and you see the brakes started 

and when the clouds have all departed 

you'll be right here with me (right here) 

and when your tears are dry from crying 

(we ain't never going no where) 

and when the world is turned to silence 

when the clouds have all departed 

you'll be right here with me. 


(x4) 

i will be right here with you 

you'll be right here with me 

yea


Miley Cyrus - Make Some Noise


It's easy to feel like

You're all alone

To feel like nobody knows

The great that you are

The good that's inside you

Is trying so hard to break through


Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly

You won't know if you never try

I will be there with you all of the way

You'll be fine


[Chorus]

Don't let anyone

Tell you that you're not strong enough

Don't give up

There's nothing wrong with just being yourself

That's more than enough

So come on and raise your voice

speak your mind and make some noise

And sing

Hey, hey

Make some noise

Hey, hey, yeah


You want to be known

You want to be heard

And know you are beautiful

You have so much to give

Some change you wanna live

So shout it out and let it show


You have a diamond inside of your heart

A light that shines bright as the stars

Don't be afraid to be all that you are

You'll be fine


[Chorus]

Don't let anyone

Tell you that you're not strong enough

Don't give up

There's nothing wrong with just being yourself

That's more than enough

So come on and raise your voice

speak your mind and make some noise

And sing

Hey, hey

Make some noise

Hey, hey, yeah


[Bridge]

You can't just sit back and watch the world change

What matters is what you've got to say

There's no one else who can stand in your place

So come on it's never too late


Maybe it's your time to lift off and fly

You won't know if you never try


[Chorus]

Don't let anyone

Tell you that you're not strong enough

Don't give up

There's nothing wrong with just being yourself

That's more than enough

So come on and raise your voice

speak your mind and make some noise

And sing

Hey, hey

Make some noise

Hey, hey, yeah

Hey, hey

(Make some noise)

speak your mind and make some noise

And sing hey, yeah

Hey, yeah

Hey, yeah

Make some noise

Hey, yeah

Hey, yeah

Hey, yeah

Make some noise

Hey, yeah

Hey, yeah

Hey, yeah

Make some noise

Hey, yeah

Hey, yeah

Hey, yeah

Make some noise


I'm suddenly blown away by the number of 'new' songs I just heard today. :D


What's more, alot of them are 'content' based.


*


Been checking out a lot of other artists lately and found this awesome site.


http://sonybmg.com/musicbox/video/epic/


Artists I'm now checking out:


Lenka

Miranda Cosgrove

Cartel

The White Tie Affair

Augustana

Menudo

Jordan Pruitt

Hayden Panettiere ( I can now type her name every single time without misspelling.)


*I've never heard of any of them except Lenka and Hayden Panettiere.


And by the way, the proper post is below. xD

No comments: