Tuesday, 16 September 2008

Quarantine.



34 days to this and more.

*



There are many people on this Earth.



Many is an understatement.



Sometimes we let loose. Sometimes we're serious. Sometimes we don't know.



Everyone plays many roles. Not just the guitarist.

Sometimes we need to let go (for a bit).

Sometimes we need to rest.



Sometimes we need to be quarantined, lest we start hurting people around us.

*

I chose not to talk to the person I wanted to talk to most, today.

I chose to block the person I wanted online most, today.

I chose, and I live with my choices.

The strongest relationships weathers all storms.

I've survived quite a number. This is no different.

It may or may not hurt to hear people say things about or to you that you don't like.

It hurts loads more to hear it from people you love.



This ain't the sea or the ocean. I made this.

No comments: