She's Christian you see, so she's very helpful.- Mother, telling her son
You can never say this for ANY religion. And really it means NEVER.
I have nothing against any religion, rest assured.
*
I like the stalls that sell rice with various dishes for you to choose from. The Chinese call it economical rice.
I like being given choices. Not everyone love standards.
I'm pretty sure everyone would like the liberty of choosing what goes down your throat.
I'm no different.
*
The ways of England are the ways of the world, my dear.- Lady BradleyThey are the ways of one world, Lady Bradley - one I'm ashamed to call my own.- Anna
*
Found out stuff about Haji today.
Men shave off hair signifying rebirth into true faith. Women merely cut a lock.
The lesson of Haji: How much are you willing to give up for God?
Maybe it's the freethinker part of me that doesn't quite click with this.
I believe in religious teachings, morals and values, no doubt, having been once a Buddhist.
I've learnt much from it, but to me it's merely education, just seemingly more sacred.
Nevertheless, everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe in me.
No one has any right to judge, for no religion is more sacred than the other.
But being still human, I question this:
Do pilgrimages have room for technology?
If it's a journey to a sacred place for religious reasons, it's your feet we're discussing, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment