Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Tragic female leads.

I realised that the essays I write for exams always have tragic endings.

Even if the codas and morals were good, the person is usually a girl, and she either suffers when she's young, old, or throughout her life.

Maybe it's just the part of me who worships retribution and just punishment, how we can only learn the hard way.
Maybe it's reflects how I hate people who take the easy way out, and seek to change that by tormenting the characters.

It's sadistic, harsh, and unrealistic. But it satisfies the part of me that craves justice. And how I depict the way life sucks.

It's not always that the bad people receive their just desserts. Sometimes people just have cursed lives.

No matter where you turn, people wait patiently to be the thorn in your flesh, while others watch on.

I'm the others.

I enjoy watching on.

It's life. It's real.

Wanna come along?

*

On a side note,

It's no wonder why you fall sick. Your face can't breathe behind that make-up and the mask.

No comments: